13 Kasım 2011 Pazar

GOSSIP MONDAY

Andrew Garfield in National Museum opening.



Brad Pitt looking like Mickey Rooke !



Gwyneth Patrow in  Bambi Awards.



Multitasking J-Garner



Jessica Alba in Armani Hotel opening.




J-T at Marine Corps Parteey !

THESTORY : (FROM PEOPLE.COM)

This summer, Justin Timberlake accepted a servicewoman's invitation to attend the Instructor Battalion Marine Corps Ball, and Saturday he made good on that promise. 
"What I didn't know was how moved I would be by the whole experience," Timberlake, 30, posted afterwards on his website

The singer-actor was combat instructor Kelsey De Santis's date to Saturday's dance at the Richmond Convention Center in Richmond, Va. 

Of the time the two spent together, Timberlake wrote, "She seemed to me to be so humble and honest... Very cool. She also simultaneously seemed like she was nervous about the whole evening and if I was going to enjoy myself. 'Are you ok?' she asked 2 or 3 times. "I hope you are having fun. I know you will once my crew of friends get here to the table.' " 

He went on to say, "I have to tell you, it's not every day that I meet a 23 year old girl and she's more worried about if I'm having fun or if I'm comfortable! It hit me all of a sudden that these were the type of people that look after us and our freedom... Humble, concerned for others before themselves... This was the type of person our Marine Corps was building. I was really blown away." 

Timberlake had been wooed to the ball via video, when his Marine, a champion mixed martial artist in her off-time, made her plea on YouTube. "So, Justin," she said in her online invite. "I'm going to call you out and ask you to come to the Marine Corps ball with me on Nov. 12. ... And if you can't go, all I have to say is, cry me a river." 

Luckily, she had nothing to cry about. 

One fellow Marine who attended the ball told PEOPLE, "We all brought sexy back! Justin seemed to have a good time, and it was great to see him there."

As Timberlake wrote, "I felt so proud to be there. I felt like I was getting a chance to be among my heroes. It's funny too because a lot of them are SO younger than me."




Dinner with the royals? (STORY FROM PEOPLE.COM)

The Duke and the Duchess of Cambridgeplayed host Thursday evening at a party at St. James's Palace. 

Around 120 guests joined the couple for a black tie reception and three-course meal marking a cause close to William's heart – the National Memorial Arboretum (NMA) Appeal. 

Kate was stunning in a satin and chiffon asymmetric bespoke gown by Jenny Packham. 




SEXYBACK, YEAP OR NOPE ?!



CELEBS WITH THEIR BABIES

FLYNN BLOOM IN MUM'S ARMS SO CUTE !


NATALIE PORTMAN 




"TWILIGHT ZONE"

R-PATTZ IN JIMMY FALLON.





VICTORIA'S SECRET, GUYS !




















Pics from people.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.