17 Eylül 2011 Cumartesi

Sonbahar İçin Temelleri Atın !/ AUTUMN ESSENTIALS

Bugün bulabileceğim en mükemmel bot ve mont arayışına giriştim. İşte aldıklarım :

Today I went for shopping for my autumn essentials which are boots and jacket. These are what I bought today:



 First stop Burberry for boots and scarf...

Ben bunun atları, kenarları(kahverengi olan kısım) kırmızı olan rengini aldım, bu sezon tek o renk varmış.

I bought the red one because only red is produced for this year (they told us).



Next stop is Mango, for the parka. I had a sympathy through the season for parka, but there is a trick in the parka: It could be 3 jackets: 1st obviously seen in the picture you could wear it. 2nd the interior side could be taken off and it is a brown hoodie jacket. 3rd you could use the outer side as a trenchcoatish parka ! 

Mango'dan bu parkayı aldım ama 3 mont oluyor. Bir resimdeki gibi kullanılıyor, iki içi çıkıyor kahverengi kapşonlu mont oluyor, üç ise parkayı içi olmadan kullanabiliyorsunuz. Bu arada kürkü de çıkabiliyor.



Bu yıl kemik çerçeveler moda bildiğiniz gibi ama ben geek chic modasını biraz kırarak uyguladım ve bu gözlük peşinden resmen koştum :) 

I wanted to apply the geek chic trend to myself but slightly changing it with not choosing Wayfarers.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.